Recruitment Scams:It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
Use this form to do another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
1 position mainly dedicated to SURF team;
1 position mainly dedicated to Verification/Inspection team;
Support on Verification/ Certification/ Qualification Projects;
Support on Inspection planning/ selection of professionals;
Support on Proposals;
Interface with external and internal Clients;
Minor administrative tasks
UK Advisory is a single department of approximately 200 people. The Advisory department consists of three Sections (Enterprise Risk, Safety Risk & Gas Technology). Safety Risk provide a wide range of safety engineering and risk management services to the oil and gas industry, using a comprehensive range of tools for consequence modelling and risk analysis.
The role of the Safety Risk Consultant sits within Safety Risk and will be based in the Aberdeen Upstream Technical Safety group, but there will also be a requirement to travel in the UK and occasionally overseas for client-related work. The Safety Risk Consultant reports to a Team Leader and has responsibility for delivery of projects under the guidance of the senior members of the team. The role may include customer interaction to discuss technical issues and solutions.
- With the guidance of experienced personnel as appropriate, work on projects to deliver solutions to customers to the satisfaction of the Manager/Project Leader, i.e. within the required timeframe, cost and quality standards while delivering the planned profit for DNV GL
- Assess hazards and risks (e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, QRA, Consequence Analysis, CFD and other formal safety studies), safety case development, demonstration that risks are ALARP and other areas required by the client’s need to comply with legislation
- Carry out HS&E, compliance and safety management system studies under the direction of experienced staff
- Support production of full close out reports to clients (identifying where possible further business opportunities for DNV GL)
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively seek to improve delivery processes through innovation
- Develop experience and expertise across project and team activities; engage in an intensive learning and development programme
- Take personal responsibility for self-development. In conjunction with the line manager, prepare a development plan which reflects agreed areas of required personal / technical development
- Operate within formal QA standards and project procedures
- Work within the guidelines of agreed Health and Safety requirements for the business.
- Carry out other reasonable duties/tasks as required, to deliver and meet the objectives of the Safety Risk business
Oil & Gas
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.