- Booking regular costs and expenses (local ERP System - Agresso)
- Daily handling of invoices, updating local system (Basware)
- Contact with suppliers, employees and internal clients
- Accounting reconciliations
- Support to account payables / receivables
- Other relevant tasks
DNV GL’s Wind Turbine Power Performance Team delivers high quality analysis to assure wind farm owners, wind turbine manufacturers and clean energy investors of wind turbine functionality and performance when placed in operation. We are engineers, scientists and businesspeople dedicated to the success of the wind energy industry. In short, we verify through measurements, that wind turbines will produce enough high quality energy over their service life, within impact constraints.
The Candidate We Seek:
You are ambitious and you want to manage projects with top wind turbine manufacturers and a diverse array of wind project developers and owners. You want to call Madrid “home”, but travel (~25%) to wind farms across the world (mainly Iberia Peninsula and Latin America) and enjoy the view from atop wind turbine nacelles. You want to apply technical hardware, software and engineering skills by running complex analyses and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry.
You are a trained engineer or scientist with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward. You never compromise on safety, quality or integrity. You thrive in a dynamic environment being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships.
Primary Responsibilities at Office (~75%):
• Project management of measurements in solar and wind sites (scope, schedule, costs)
• Project planning including contract review, technical analysis and documentation
• Measurement equipment specification, procurement, preparation
• Data monitoring and analysis to international standards and internal best practices
• Technical report writing, critical reviewing and professional presentation to clients
Primary Responsibilities at Wind Farms (~25%):
• Inspection, verification and commissioning of as-built measurement systems to designed plans
• Climbing wind turbines applying safety policies and training
• Installation and calibration of measurement systems
• Troubleshooting data acquisition systems and sensors
Additional Tasks May Include:
• Subcontractor management for meteorological mast installations
• Business development through lead generation and proposal writing
• Develop tools and processes to continuously improve quality and value of delivery
UK Inspection Division Team act on behalf of our customers to support their QA process throughout the procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning and operation of assets. This can be for CAPEX and/or OPEX phases. Our services include: vendor inspection, expediting services, project assurance and site inspection.
DNV GL’s team of experienced coordinators and inspectors helps our customers to manage their budgets and save costs by assuring high quality and access to the right people, at the right time and place.
The Inspection Coordinator reports to the Operation manger/Inspection manager and is responsible for day to day inspection coordination and relationships between clients, inspectors and DNV GL as per contractual obligations, focusing on both Network Performing Offices and local external Contracts operations.
The Coordinator performs the job within the framework of DNV GL Quality and Operational Procedures, Code of Ethics and the Group policy.
- Deal with Customers for proper follow-up of inspection requests.
- Identify qualified inspectors to fulfil a specific service request.
- Submit Inspectors' cv to Customer and monitor approval.
- Mobilize inspector for the inspection visit and update calendar.
- Monitor milestones and deadlines for timely delivery of work.
- Responsible to review reports within the next 12hrs after receiving the report and issue them to Client within specified deadline.
- Evaluate inspection report according to internal procedure.
- Liaise with technical colleagues in case of any technical issue detected in the report and or during inspection activity.
- Respect the administrative deadline in order to grant efficiency to internal procedure.
- Establish and maintain communications with client, inspector, vendor and DNV GL office where applicable.
- Use of production tool for the management of the activity from the request to the approval of inspectors' hrs and expenses (on the system).
DNVGL Business Assurance is seeking a Food and Beverage Sector Lead to support the sector and the SQF, BRC, and other F&B accreditation schemes. This position may be filled in one of two ways. A food and beverage auditor with 25% utilization or a non-auditor management resource with 100% of time in office.
Tasks May Include
- Utilization: 75% in Office/25% Auditing(Auditor) or 100% in Office(non-auditor)
- Plan and execute audits, report the results of audits and follow-up, as required, within agreed timescales and economic budgets
- Portfolio and Process Management of KPI’s
- Portfolio & Unplanned Days: Ensures portfolio forecast objectives are met through direct work with AR Manger
- Utilization: Responsible for meeting utilization targets of FT auditors
- Certificates: Works with Food and Bev Reps to ensure, timely technical reviews and no expired certificates
- Management of Auditors:
- Monitors customer service feedback on auditors
- Follow up directly with clients and personnel on complaints
- Holds sector meetings
- Operational and Resource Management:
- Assist in hiring of resources within the sector to support the activity
Interaction and support of customer base in regards to operational performance
- Administrative responsibilities
- Perform Technical/Administrative Reviews
- Manage Costco scheme
To support with implementation activities associated with the new DNV GL Business Assurance Next Generation Production System (NGPS). The role consists of mainly administration and support activities.
This is a 3 months temporary assignment with possibility of extention.
- Project review and project clean up activities
- Data review and data entry
- Working with NGPS system on activities and tasks
- Working with our UK Support Team to solve issues and challenges with NGPS
DNV GL – Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of nearly 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
The DNVGL Clean Technology Centre (CTC) joined the APAC DNV KEMA team in January 2013 with ambitious growth plans to establish DNV KEMA in South East Asia. Now the CTC is part of the DNVGL Energy Advisory team and will partner with customers to create joint technological and commercial solutions at the cutting edge, acting as a catalyst and bridge between the players in the clean tech space to build trust, credibility and transparency. DNVGL’s global resources and experience will be used to create solutions suited for the Asian context.
As a Senior Consultant in Energy Advisory, you will be responsible for providing a variety of consultancy services for external clients, including renewable integration studies, energy storage related simulations, Microgrid studies and electromagnetic transient simulations. Knowledge and experiences of Utility Grid and renewable generator modelling, connection study will be advantageous. You will also have responsibilities towards business development by establishing long-term customer relationships, keeping abreast with industry needs and trends, as well as participate in industry events to ensure that DNV's service offerings are well-known and well-respected in the Power industry.
DNV GL Energy PSP provides creative, cost effective and practical solutions to stakeholders in the power generation, transmission and distribution systems including ISOs/RTOs, power utilities, developers, asset owners and operators as well as investors. The ideal candidate will be a consulting professional with strong technical background, highly motivated, results driven, and brings innovative approaches to solve complex problems. This position is based out of Dallas, TX.
Tasks May Include
- Performing reliability and/or planning studies including generation interconnection studies, economic studies, steady state studies, stability studies and short circuit studies (fault analysis) for medium/large power networks
- Identifying MW generation injection capability at point of interconnection subject to reliability constraints in various planning regions such as MISO, PJM, SPP, ERCOT, CAISO, ISONE and NYISO
- Performing NERC/FERC or regional compliance studies (eg: TPL-001-4 studies)
- Managing clients in terms of projects, reports, presentations and deliverables
- Assist with the team’s research goals in terms of development of new techniques and/or analytical tools to further the team’s performance in terms of efficiency and/or capability improvements
The Project Biologist will be responsible for engaging in project development and owner’s engineering activities, including the preparation of local, state, and federal renewable energy permit applications and management plans, specifically Bird and Bat Conservation Strategies, Habitat Conservation Plans, Eagle Conservation Plans and associated environmental impact studies. The Project Biologist may also be engaged in designing early phase siting and site characterization studies, preparing for or coordinating field surveys, and assisting with project due diligence activities.
The Project Biologist will join the multi-disciplinary Environmental and Permitting Services (EPS) Section within DNV GL. The dynamic working environment will require easily adaptable and technical employees to provide services across a wide range of active projects, including those in the development, design, construction, and operational phases of project lifecycles. DNV GL is looking for a versatile individual with experience and training in relevant fields such as ecology, biology, environmental studies, wildlife science, or a similar field. The selected individual will be requested to undertake studies in their field of expertise, prepare mitigation and management plans, as well as manage projects or tasks for our projects in North America, and globally. Interest and ability in international travel is of particular interest. Successful candidates must have direct experience with wind, solar, or wave/tidal projects.
Tasks May Include
- Support renewable energy project site selection and characterization studies in North America and globally
- Support and prepare regulatory documents such as Bird and Bat Conservation Strategies, Eagle Conservation Plans, Habitat Conservation Plans, and associated NEPA documents
- Provide support for technical due diligence reviews of environmental permits for project financing and M&A activities
- Maintain sustainable relationships and good communication with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and other project stakeholders
- Participate in DNV GL’s thought leadership activities in coordination with the EPS Head of Section to organize publications, presentations, white papers, and other general scientific and regulatory knowledge-sharing activities related to special analysis for the renewable industry
The Digital Solutions division within global engineering consultancy DNV GL comprises 800 staff delivering cutting-edge software to clients around the world across a range of sectors.
Your role will be to work as part of the Plant Ecosystem Risk Solutions team with developers from Stockport, London and Oslo. Ideally, we would like you to be based in Stockport working alongside eight software developers and mathematical modellers. The Risk Solutions team develops the market-leading Phast, Safeti and Synergi RBI applications used to model risk in complex environments. We are currently pursuing an exciting strategy of transitioning these applications from the desktop to the cloud. Within this setup, you will play an important role in developing the software that underpins the next generation of these tools.
Would you like to be a part of great team of people, building software that will bring our 50 successful years of Sesam history into the cloud era?
We are looking for an inspired and inspiring C# Developer to join our team at DNV GL – Digital Solutions at Høvik. You probably have some, or maybe a lot of, experience with development of software for the desktop and the cloud. You appreciate the value of clean code. And if you smile when you hear TDD, CI/CD and SOLID, you will probably fit right in with us!
We are in the process of transitioning our software from pure desktop, into a combined desktop and cloud offering. Our transition into this hybrid world will be a challenging, interesting, and fun journey. In this journey, you will fill an important role as you will be involved with both maintaining existing desktop software, transitioning existing software to the cloud, and creating new cloud services.
We are an international team, working in Norway, US, Poland and China. You will be part of a very motivated team of 15 software engineers, software testers, product managers, technical support engineers and UX experts. We deliver high quality software, and you will get the opportunity to solve hard and interesting problems with us!
Learn more about our software: https://www.dnvgl.com/sesam
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Sesam HydroD, a desktop application for hydrodynamic analysis of floating offshore structures
- Development of Sesam Manager, a desktop and cloud application for orchestrating complex computations both on local computers and in the cloud
- Participate in all phases of the development, from planning and design to implementation and testing
- Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Contribute to further develop our SaaS and PaaS solutions in Azure
- Contribute to cloud enabling our large collection of analysis software
Tasks May Include:
- Analyzing wind and other climatic data
- Inspecting sites and measurement equipment,
- Elaborating maps and performing wind flow modelling,
- Predicting wind farm energy production,
- Writing technical reports and communicating results to clients,
- Collaborating on the preparation of service proposals and follow up with clients as required,
- Collaborating and briefing with colleagues worldwide on technical topics
It is expected that the engineer travels during site visits to remote project site locations, up to 5% annually. If outside Chile, at least 3 trips to Chile annually will be requested.
DNV GL is a world-leading provider of software solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. DNV GL’sRegional Consulting department delivers software products, integrated solutions, consultancy, data services, and software support to its customers in the oil and natural gas industry. Our products and solutions integrate with enterprise systems such as GIS and ERP systems and provide risk, integrity and decision support analysis functions, and activity and inspection scheduling and monitoring. Our software solutions are moving through a Digital Transformation which includes the transformation of our commercial and support models that include both on-premise, Cloud and SaaS deployments.
The Lead Asset Integrity Software Consultant will report to the Head of Section for Asset Integrity Software Consulting Americas with the main objective of interacting with customers and defining software system, integration and solution configuration requirements and specifications. Detailed tasks include leading technical support and input during sales efforts, gathering requirements, performing data analysis, data development, specification development, configuration, testing and software training in the delivery of solutions involving our integrity management and regulatory compliance products. The specific focus for this position will be deploying DNV GL’s Synergi Pipeline product platform for transmission and distribution integrity solutions. The ideal candidate will have; knowledge of gas and pipeline utility systems that contain asset integrity data such as GIS and ERP systems; in depth knowledge and understanding of natural gas and/or pipeline industry with a focus on asset integrity, as well as several years of hands on data integration and data analysis experience using GIS and natural gas or pipeline integrity software.
- Serve as an Asset Integrity domain and technical expert in the deployment of DNV GL’s Pipeline Ecosystem solutions,
- Collaborate with DNV GL’s Oil and Gas Advisory team to devise software solutions using DNV GL’s software solutions
- Apply gas distribution and/or pipeline transmission asset integrity domain knowledge and participate and lead business requirements gathering and development of specifications required for the data and configuration of DNV GL’s integrity software. This includes:
- GIS data integration, other third-party data integration and data conversion and migration
- Configuration of risk and analytical models
- Configuration of activities management
- Configuration of alignment sheets
- Data loading of integrity data such as ILI and above ground survey data
- Custom report requirements
- Function as a technical lead, working with a project manager and business development manager to architect technical solutions and estimate costs
- Support the sales team by providing software product demonstrations
- Function as technical lead during implementation projects by providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior engineers, analysts and consultants
- Support the solution rollout and implementation
- Prepare and deliver client training on the product and solution
DNV GL is a world-leading provider of software solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. DNV GL’sRegional Consulting department delivers software products, integrated solutions, consultancy, data services, and software support to its customers in the oil and natural gas industry. Our products and solutions integrate with enterprise systems such as GIS and ERP systems and provide risk, integrity and decision support analysis functions, and activity and inspection scheduling and monitoring. Our software solutions are moving through a Digital Transformation which includes the transformation of our commercial and support models towards Cloud and SaaS deployments.
The Senior Systems Integration Consultant will report to the Head of Section for Asset Integrity Software Consulting Americas with the main objective of interacting with customers and defining the data integration, deployment and security requirements, specifications and approaches for both on-premise and SaaS deployments of DNV GL’s software solutions. Tasks include providing technical input during sales efforts, gathering requirements and specifications, software solution installation and security configuration, data integration and data development, and testing of deployed solutions. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of asset databases and operations management systems, such as GIS, ERP, or other maintenance or inspection management systems, as well as the gas, electric utility or pipeline industry. Experience SaaS solutions as well as several years of hands on data integration and data manipulation with GIS and/or other enterprise systems is highly desired
- As part of a project team, collaborate with customers and DNV GL’s project manager, solution architects, and domain consultants to:
- Use relevant technologies and tools to deploy Software Solutions in the Cloud and within traditional on-premise IT infrastructures
- Define system specifications and solution deployment architecture to ensure sufficient capacity, performance and security
- Integrate DNV GL’s software products with other systems
- Provide support for integration design and testing
- Lead business requirements and specifications gathering in the area of data/software/systems integration and security
- Perform configuration and development of data/software/systems integration and security
- Become knowledgeable in DNV GL’s software product use and configuration
- Support the sales team by providing technical commercial support and expertise in bid processes
- Support product development by providing feedback on product capability, effectiveness and environment requirements
- Conduct system administration training for clients with on-premise deployments
- Upon completion of deployments, collaborate with the DNV GL Solution Operations staff in their efforts to maintain the solution for customers
- Research, test and develop new technologies for supporting increased efficiency in deploying and maintaining SaaS solutions
We are seeking Payroll Specialist for our Global Centre HR. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll according to legal and company requirements.
- Collecting, analyzing and managing the data flow between the company and a payroll vendor,
- Managing full employee life cycle (new hire, transfer, termination),
- Supporting employees in payroll related cases via Case Management System,
- Assisting in HR / Finance related cases and projects,
- Maintaining time and attendance data,
- Evaluating current systems, developing and recommending policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner,
- Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of data,
- Assisting with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centres within Europe and Centres of Competence, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
Payroll Team is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Across Europe, we use local systems and service providers that are fed by common processes. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV GL is compliant according to local regulations.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the End to End payroll process with the external Payroll provider being responsible for the actual calculation.
- Working on projects, supporting the definition of critical drivers to be investigated within the desired market analysis scope
- Gathering relevant data on markets or businesses defined in the scope of work will be a key target of this position
- Organizing and analyzing data under the supervision of the Project Manager
- Drafting advisory documents for national and international Oil- & Gas clients under the Project Manager supervision
- Direct communication with internal and external stakeholders for gathering relevant data
- Participation in Project meetings and Consultancy meetings with clients
- Support in sales activities might be an optional activity
- Support in internal business planning might be an optional activity
We are looking for a new, talented, bright, and dynamic colleague to join our Marketing and Communication Team. The person will be primarily based at our office in Milan (Vimercate) in Italy and will work closely with the Italian responsible for Branding, Internal and External communication activities. The main task will be as follow:
- Organize and coordinates DNV GL participation to events, tradeshow or ceremonies.
- Support in organizing webinars on different subjects and promoting it in the social media
- Collaborating in creating and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- The candidate will also support the development of international communication projects and events.
- Providing general support as needed to members of the Marketing and Communication Team
- Providing general support to the internal activities linked to the internal communication plan; the person e will be working on different projects, video interviews, organizing internal events and promoting the use of the digital communication tools, like Yammer, the Intranet and other sharing platforms
The current vacancy is for a Principal Mathematical Modeller to work on the development of DNV GL’s portfolio of risk and reliability products including Phast, Safeti, Exsim and KFX. These products analyse the risks of accidental releases of flammable or toxic materials and the potential loss of life. The products model the release rates, cloud and pool formation, fires, explosions and toxic effects.
The position will be based in London or Stockport reporting to the Head of Section. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering useful mathematical models for industrial applications.
The position requires the candidate to interact effectively with various stakeholders including product managers, project managers and testing and so must be able to understand difficult concepts and convey proposed solutions simply.
They must have a positive and self-motivated attitude to problem resolution, have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate that they can contribute to the success of a team. The successful applicant will be well organised and have the ability to prioritise a varied and busy workload. Some travel will be required.
DNV GL is an international leader in renewable energy is at the forefront of supporting the transformation to a cleaner and greener future. We are growing our team in Bangkok, Thailand to support developers, government, investors and other stakeholders in the green energy industry.
This is a permanent role, based in Bangkok, Thailand, but will require travel to other parts of Thailand and other locations in the Asia Pacific region.
The Engineer will support energy advisory projects, in cooperation with our technical specialists across the Asia Pacific region to support the growth of cost-efficient, secure and clean electricity in the Kingdom. The role is expected mainly to concentrate on solar projects, but may also be involved in wind power, energy storage and microgrids.
- Work together with local staff and global technical specialists to deliver medium to large consultancy projects, which may include:
- Renewable energy project owner’s engineer services;
- Preparation of functional specifications and conduct of RFP;
- Support to project tendering processes;
- Project design review;
- Renewable site feasibility and energy assessment;
- Energy measurement campaigns;
- Power performance measurement services; and,
- Due diligence and site inspection.
- Take on increasing levels of personal responsibility, including the management of small to medium consultancy projects;
- Where appropriate, on-site project management and client representation at energy infrastructure projects;
- Sales and marketing activities, which may include:
- Meet existing and potential customers and present and explain the value DNV GL can add;
- Preparation of marketing material and thought leadership items to develop the DNV GL brand;
- Draft customer proposals; and,
- Help prepare industry presentations and conference activities.
He/she will be expected to grow with their role, taking on increasing levels of responsibility for project delivery, business development and customer account management.
We are seeking Specialist HR Office for the Global Centre HR responsible for document, personnel and employee data management.
- Prepare and deliver HR documents to employees or authorities (such as: Contracts, Certificates, Confirmation Letters and Statement of income):
- Register and maintain employee master data in the HR system (Oracle) while assuring its quality and consistency
- Manage registration for new employees
- Archive the employee personnel file according to legal requirements and company needs
- Work collaboratively with the other team members within the GSS HR to share ideas for the continuous improvement of processes
- Organization management (cooperation with HR Business Area managers)
- Contribute and support HR project activities
The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centers within Europe, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
Are you keen on working with internal communications and media/PR in Digital Solutions?
We are looking for a senior candidate who will manage and run internal communications and PR/media activities in Digital Solutions to ensure clarity and direction, employee engagement, collaboration and success of our ecosystems of software, digital services and Veracity. You will be part of a cutting-edge market and technology focused environment. The reporting line will be to the Director of Global Marketing and Communications. You will play a key role in the global marketing and communications team with 30 very experienced marketeers.
Key work areas are:
- Line manager for one communications resource
- Close cooperation with the software unit, Veracity and digital advisory, as well as other business areas and group - to enhance reach, reputation, relations and to discover new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain internal communications strategy and tactical plan
- Work closely with senior management as a strategic partner based on communication skills, insight and analytics
- Initiate and drive communication projects to support achievement of business goals and shape company culture
- Correspond with employees to ensure clarity and direction and to keep them informed about company developments
- Facilitate for effective communications between leaders and their units
- Be a communications advisor to Digital Solutions CEO and ELT
- Where relevant contribute in cross-company projects run by Group
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos
- Provide communications coaching for managers/leadership
- Hunt, write and publish the good stories
- Establish a channel strategy and keeping our internal communications channels up-to-date
- Establish and maintain media strategy and tactical plan
- Hunt for good stories and issue press releases, arrange interviews, and compiling press kits
- Ensure our external channels are up to date wrt news from Digital Solutions
- Media analytics and main contact towards external agencies (Meltwater)
- Digital Solutions representative in DNV GL PR-forum