Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
Click column header to sort
DNV GL – Energy's Sustainable Energy Use - PDI group is seeking an Entry Level Energy Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for quality control review of all projects, pre- and post-installation and providing energy efficiency services for residential and commercial customers in California. This position requires a professional individual who is comfortable communicating with customers of all types. This position is based out of our San Diego, CA office.
Tasks May Include
- Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment within commercial businesses
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about the installed equipment or program information
- Interact with contractors to inform them of our energy service offering and to address questions or concerns about the installed equipment or program information
- Conduct facility walk-throughs to identify energy efficiency opportunities and generate corresponding energy efficiency proposal
- Conduct program presentations to inform customers of energy service offering
- Project management support
- Database management support
- Weekly, Monthly and annual reporting
DNV GL – Energy’s Sustainable Use group is seeking an Account Manager - Energy Efficiency to join our Detroit MI team. DNV GL has been retained by a large utility to manage its Commercial and Industrial energy efficiency programs. This position is based out of our Detroit MI office.
Tasks May Include
- Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events for trade allies and other marketing channel partners, customers, clients, and others
- Build relationships with assigned groups and organizations through a variety of media
- Execute elements of trade ally training program
- Implement marketing tactics for energy efficiency programs directed toward key constituencies
- Assess individual market opportunities and adapt diverse tactics to motivate audiences to action and establish metrics for gauging impact
- Work closely with marketing and outreach team to monitor program results and develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified
- Maintain excellent client relations
DNV GL – Energy group is seeking a Senior Revenue Controller to join our revenue controller team. Our team is responsible for the financial management of our projects from project setup to project closure. The Senior Revenue Controller will responsible to maximize revenue billed to customers in a timely fashion. This position is based out of our Katy, TX or Medford, MA office.
Tasks May Include
- Act as business partner for Project and Line Managers by leading regular financial reviews of projects
- Responsible for project revenue-side financials, primarily WIP, AR and progress
- Billing according to customer contract
- Manage and coordinate the monthly closing process for projects in Project Module (P2i)
- Assist Business controller in ad hoc jobs (analysis)
- Assess revenue on projects based on POC and time & material principles
- Monitor, report and advise on project financial status
- Support and facilitate communication and actions among peers
- Super User resource for ENA (internal posting only)
- Manage or assist with project financial records
- Project setup and administration of complicated projects (multi-tier)
- Maintaining Oracle data
- Maintain and develop needed excel reports
Are you commercially creative for solution based selling within QHSE?
DNV GL Software wants to further expand the client base in Central and Eastern Europe (NCEE) for the Synergi Life tools and to support our business growth in the areas of HSEQ and non-conformance management. The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing the sales of the Synergi Life software in various industries. We are looking for a dynamic person with experience in software sales. If you think you are the person to help us achieve our goals, we would like to hear from you.
Location: Germany, DNV GL offices in Hamburg or Rostock
Areas of Responsibility:
The Sales Manager QHSE will contribute to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in NCEE by the following activities:
• Promote and sell the company’s existing software and services products by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted industries and geographies.
• Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies and manage RFx processes and other tender processes
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
• Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline.
• Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans.
• Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success.
• Work closely with other Business Areas in DNV GL to extend the DNV GL portfolio of applications and services
• Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market
• Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
• Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
• Lead or participate in contract negotiations
• Use the CRM tool to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle
• Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
• Participate in global sales team gatherings and sales initiatives
• Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals
• Travel within Europe is part of the job.
- Support on HSE / Management System studies
- Support on Asset studies, specially RBI (Risk Based Inspection)
- Support on Administrative Tasks, such as technical reports, presentation, Statement Capability and others
DNV GL – Digital Solutions is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our regional marketing team. This position is based out of our Katy, Texas offices.
The position requires exceptional communication and project management skills and a high level of proactivity. Some travelling is required, related to execution of trade shows, customer events, and other similar situations.
Tasks may include
- Planning and execution of the regional marketing and communications activity plan
- Event management related to both existing customers and prospects
- Training coordination
- Support global marketing and communication campaigns, branding initiatives, product roll-outs, etc.
- Sales follow-up on marketing activities/leads
- Implement and enforce marketing and communication processes in the region
- Alignment on marketing and communication activities with the other DNV GL business areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical reports and consulting relating to due-diligence, bankability reviews, and other services for on- and offshore wind turbine technologies. Billability targets will be established on an annual basis taking into account the level of effort required for high value non-billable activities.
The ideal candidate should be an engineer/technician with a solid educational background in and strong affinity to renewable energies and minimum 2 years of professional experience in this field, wanting to apply his or her technical skills to a rapidly growing and prospering renewable energy technology consulting field.
The candidate will have responsibility for providing project deliverables on time and under budget and to the high-quality standards of DNV GL. The candidate will also be responsible for Client interactions, including technical review and discussion and review of project deliverables, in addition to providing support in resolving project-related issues. DNV GL applies the seller-doer principle, meaning that the technical staff is also responsible to a certain degree for business development and sales.
Candidates need to have an understanding and working experience with wind turbine systems including the corresponding infrastructure. Typical duties may include:
- Technical review and consulting
- Preparation of technical reports for Customers
- Support the preparation of offers and tenders
- Conduct site visits
- Project responsibility
- Support in and administration of project-documentation
- Following up on open issues with the Client, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists as necessary
- Completing projects in budget, time and quality
- Attending meetings with Clients
- Assuming business development and sales tasks
- Support teamwork throughout the immediate and greater organization, including international projects
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organizations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Founded in 1863 and currently operating in more than 100 countries, our 16,000 professionals are dedicated to helping our customers in the maritime, oil & gas, energy and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener. DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. DNV GL is the world’s largest provider of independent renewable energy advice. We take pride in investing 5% of our revenue in research and development. We are at the forefront of embracing technological advancement like AI, big data analytics, machine learning and digitalization in areas we operate in. Please refer our website for further details www.dnvgl.com
DNV GL-Energy, Bangalore office is looking for a bright and passionate Digital Architect to be a part of the team at Global Operation and Analytics Center. The architect will be instrumental in building and maintaining interactive dashboards for energy data monitoring and management.
This role will be a part of Global Operations and Analytics Centre, a state of the art facilities that will monitor and assess the performance of wind and solar plants 24 X 7 located across the world. This facility will house the suit of our software for in-depth performance assessment and will be center of innovation using big data analytics, machine learning, and future application of artificial intelligence.
In this role, you will be directly reporting to Head of Section-Global Operation and Analytics Centre.
- Able to work independently on challenging work assignments in web development domain.
- You are expected to play a key role in revision and introduction of methodologies, standards, new services in tune with fast changing business and technological environment.
- Expertize in handling varied database from multiple sources and represent them in desired display formats.
The Individual role in
- Work with the team members in renewable advisory to gain technical expertise in the sector.
- Building interactive dashboards, using R programming language and shiny package; and R-package, such as Leaflet, RpostgreSQL and other.
- Researching and communicating best practises of data visualization and discussing application with the team.
- Developing visualization and related applications, including documenting code, discussing programming methodology and user-guidance material.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities in fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Maintain an environment oriented to trust and help team members attain their potential.
- Development of tools and Software as a process for digitalization in renewable industry
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management.
- Administrative work, such as:
- Update of spreadsheets
- Update of internal software information
- Preparation of proposals
- Others administrative tasks
- External field work mainly related to certification of materials and components at manufacturers sites
- Office work related to materials composition evaluation/analysis, check of certificates
- Close contact with customers
Supply Chain Audits in DNV GL - Business Assurance consist of assurance services (certification excluded) based on recognized standards (e.g. SMETA/SEDEX, RBA/EICC, ABVTEX) or customized protocols (e.g. Code of Conduct and Own Policies) aimed at assessing the compliance of a supplier's base to defined requirements on working conditions (labor standards, local laws and quality compliance). These services might include additional areas (e.g. environmental compliance, business integrity/ethics, security, food safety, etc.) but labor standards must be a mandatory element.
These services might include the definition of client-specific requirements and criteria for supplier qualification, evaluation and monitoring; second party social/ethical activities; training programs for suppliers and IT tool development to manage suppliers' evaluation and monitoring.
We are now looking for an experienced Coordinator to manage the Supply Chain Services in Brazil in collaboration with DNV GL global supply chain team and our international network.
Tasks may include
- Supervise 2nd and 3rd party audits in suppliers in accordance to our customers' SLA;
- Supervise activities and maintain high quality of deliverables such as reviews of corrective action plans and reports, complete and accurate reports of their suppliers' current level of compliance
- Maintains schedule of audit activity with customers
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
- Takes an active role in new business opportunities/in maintaining the existing ones, supporting sales colleagues with the aim to develop current and future business
- Facilitates the necessary interactions with the other company functions and services
- Ensures the delivery of supplier audits in the region with high quality and standards
- Manages relationships with customers and implements an approach of total customer focus
- Manages relationships with relevant stakeholders, participates in key industry forums and initiatives to support external positioning of DNV GL as a relevant player social audits
- Is responsible for defining delivery needs such as auditors' capacity and supporting their qualification process
- Ensures tight and proactive management of audit projects
- Supports the company strategy on supply chain assurance including innovative services such as digital assurance Regular updating and control of datasets with information submitted from internal and external parties
- Coordination of information - and work - flows among DNV GL international units and functions
- Communication to external parties and stakeholders with regards to audit arrangements and results
- Collection and review of company data, audit results, reports
- Monitoring of performance indicators and customer requirements
- Preparation of internal quality and performance reports for direct and top management
As a result of further growth of our division Business Assurance in Essen, we are looking for approved 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
- Automotive supplier or automotive industry (ISO / TS 16949) or
- Food and beverage industrie (GFSI standards like IFS and BRC; supply chain standards like RSPO, SMETA, SA 8000
- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001, SCC with experience in at least one technical area of the production industry, process industry, food and beverage industry, aerospace industry or in the service industry
- Aerospace (EN91xx)
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead and carry out certification audits in industry companies
- Customer support and development
- Project management for national and international customers
- For the automotive and aerospace industry, aditionally analysis and inspection of complex organisational structures
- Interested and suitable candidates can also take over the role of a technical product manager and take over activities in the certification body
DNVGL is one of the leading Human Services – Disability standards, ISO certification and management system training organizations. Due to our increased regional growth, we are looking for a multi-skilled Lead Auditor with the preferred following skills; DHSS, NDIS, HSQF and NSDS audit experience to fill this exciting position.
Responsible for auditing existing clients throughout Australia and seek out and secure new certification and training business. The position is based in either our Sydney or Melbourne offices.
An exciting new position is available for a dynamic, and energetic sales professional. This is a role where your regulatory sales experience along with strategic input will be valued and your opinion sought on process improvements, product growth activity, and stakeholder management.
The Global Centre HR will deliver high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centers within Europe, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
We are seeking HR Office Intern for the Global Centre HR responsible for document-, personnel- and employee data management for EU.
The HR Office Intern will report to the HR Office Group Leader.
- Close cooperation and support of HR team in administration of employees’ documentation
- Preparing documents for scanning, arranging and classifying them according to pre-defined categories and specification
- Arranging and completing files in an internal system supporting employee administration
- Supporting team in administrative tasks related to employees’ queries
- Assisting in onboarding document preparation
Purpose of the role:
To provide technical and professional support within the Gas Technology environment to help the Business achieve a culture shift towards commercial and delivery excellence.
Engineers will be responsible for supporting technical and consultancy outputs within the gas distribution arena that underpin business growth and delivery effectiveness. The post holder will work alongside the Network Compliance Team Leader, Principal Consultants and Senior Engineers to both deliver solutions and help develop customer relationships to expand existing, and develop new, revenue opportunities.
The role will demand significant personal delivery utilisation and the desire to provide flexible and enthusiastic support to help build and sustain business objectives.
- Working as part of a team, or alone, ensure that the project delivery process is handled in an efficient and professional manner which meets commercial objectives and client expectation
- Optimise personal delivery utilisation through undertaking work activities appropriate to your role
- Help maintain effective business relationships with new and existing clients and stakeholders to identify and develop business opportunities
- Ensure that business opportunities are realised and that projects are successfully delivered to time, cost and customer satisfaction
- In conjunction with Team Leaders, Principal Consultants and Senior Engineers help ensure that lessons are learnt and actioned in support of continuous delivery improvement
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the industry’s current and emerging business needs relevant to your area of expertise
- Build an awareness of regulatory, legislative and commercial requirements applicable to your area of the Gas Technology environment
- Proactively maintain personal professional development in support of attaining chartered status within agreed timescales and establishing credibility within the Gas Technology sector
- Actively support the philosophy of flexible working to match customer expectations and optimise delivery effectiveness
Be a part of a team responsible for performing all financial activities towards our clients. Work in close co-operation with Sales, Planners, Controlling and team members to ensure the required performance level for the invoicing department towards our clients. The position is initially limited to 2 years with the option of a permanent employment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support with all financial activities regarding:
- General administration in the Financial system
- Processing of time- and expense sheets for auditors
- Managing anomalies and the flow of approvals
- Invoicing our clients timely with a high level of quality
- Support with month-end closing and relevant KPI’s
- Deliver overall quality in the financial process
- Service desk for our customers and employees.
Please note that this role is a Temporary role for 3 to 6 month assignment based in Dubai.
Ideally we are looking for candidates based in DUbai on Family sponsorship.
The candidate is expected to provide support on preparing proposals, preparing presentations, formatting word d
documents (proposals and reports), preparing Minutes of Meetings and also performing project management officer activities. In addition to that the role will involve working within the Renewables, Market and Policy Development and other teams, to provide support on technical consulting services throughout the development, procurement and construction phases of the projects.
The work will involve overall support on management of complex commercial and technical projects and resourced from multiple internal business streams.
- Work with the Team to promote and deliver DNV GL’s technical advisory services;
- Support on the business development and back office activities; and
- Support on providing technical advisory services.
40, per week, Sunday – Thursday. Hours are flexible, with starting times between 8.00 a.m – 9.00 a.m.
We are looking for a candidate who can assist our customers to properly use ShipManager application which includes the following responsibilities:
- Assist with workflow questions for procurement users
- Understand the ISM workflow of the maritime domain and assist QHSE users
- Support customers with our Navigator Port application
- Troubleshoot technical problems on board related to our application
- Visit customers on-site (Vessel trips within Europe)
- Collaborate with our unit in APAC
- Maintain our customer service hotline / ticketing system
DNV GL - Business Assurance is a world leading certification company. We enable our customers to ensure good performance in organizations, products and services through certification and training.
We are now looking for an Auditor in Solna office, Sweden who will perform audits in following areas:
- FSC and PEFC Forest Management
- FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody
- Support sales and operations teams when necessary.
- Constantly look for more efficient ways for delivering the activities without compromising quality and integrity
- Input of information in the costumer's system
- Support in Administrative activities