Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
Click column header to sort
Global company DNV GL is seeking an all-round HR Advisor in Paris to manage the HR services in France. Challenging job for an HR professional who is ready for a next career step to manage all HR services in France within an international matrix organization towards 120 employees and 5 business areas.
As HR Advisor you are part of the Regional Centre in The Netherlands from which we provide HR services to approximately 20 countries and 2.000 employees in the region West, South and East Europe. We provide services like HR advisory, labour relations, recruitment, compensation & benefits, labor law advice and HSE. You are based in Paris, 13th arrondissement.
We are seeking an HR Advisor (managing all HR services in France):
As the HR Advisor you are responsible for advising management of the Business Areas in France. In the five Business Areas in France we have high qualified engineers, consultants, auditors and surveyors in the Energy Advisory, Oil & Gas, Maritime, Business Assurance and Digital Solutions business. You support and advise the line managers and Business Area HR on the broad spectrum of HR services. The HR Advisor also supports the Country Chair and senior country management in France to ensure compliance with local laws and requirements, including frequent cooperation with works councils and union representatives.
Together with the HR Expert in Paris (with report line to the HR Advisor) and the Global Centre in Poland who is responsible for the transactional and remote HR services, you need to cover all HR requirements in France. You are customer centric, have strong stakeholder management skills and are equipped with a broad range of HR knowledge in France. This fulltime role (4 days per week is also possible) is a great opportunity for a passionate HR professional who has the drive to develop further towards the next level of HR Advisory in an international environment. You will report to the Regional Manager of GSS HR WSEE.
- Consult and advise management to realize the key business goals
- Handle all kind of individual employment related cases
- Labour relation management with country managers, works council and union representatives
- Advise managers on occupational health issues
- Recruitment: interviews with candidates and employer branding
- Consult and handle country specific C&B topics, such as C&B package, salary adjustment process and pension
- Cooperate closely with Global Centre team in Poland to ensure adequate HR services to your customers
We are seeking a BI HR Team Leader
for our BI HR team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The BICC (Business Intelligence Competency Centre) Poland unit is part of the global BICC. It is a unit that is responsible for the development, maintenance and operation of DNV GL's analytics platform, supporting needs for fact-based decisions across the organization and providing DNV GL with trusted, refined and combined data for value adding insights.
BI HR Team Lead will be responsible for the BI services supporting DNV GL within the HR domain. This includes manage, support and enhance the DNV GL BI services and platform within HR. In addition to participate in projects with BAs, Group and/or GSS and ensuring alignment and co-operation with the other domains, and the DNV GL overall system landscape, the VerIT Enterprise.
You will have exposure to the entire end-to-end BI solution lifecycle, so candidates in ONE or BOTH backgrounds in data engineering (ETL, EDW data modelling) or in BI/analytics (BI semantic modelling, visualizations) are encouraged to apply.
In your role you will:
- Deliver stable and well performing SLA services on applications & services to minimize business disruption. Manage the BI services and applications within the BICC HR domain in DNVGL.
- Ensure alignment of deliveries and services within the GSS IT Application Services environment in close co-operation with other relevant units in GSS IT esp. with HR Applications Competence Center
- Manage and take of responsibility of the BICC HR Analytics SLA budgets, as well as project budgets
- Manage and support relevant projects within BICC HR domain
- Manage your direct reports in the HR BICC team in Gdynia
- Ensure and drive the Governance process for BICC HR domain
- Manage the HR analytics portfolio incl. resource planning
- Provide input to the BICC strategy and best practice
- Be the SPOC for BICC HR domain to Business Areas and manage the demand process
- Liaise with colleagues in other parts of GSS IT to promote collaboration and a "one team" mind-set
- Organize the unit to maximize delivery output and to provide an appropriate level of challenging tasks to ensure development of own employees and continuous competence building
- Ensure that the BICC services are running in compliance with our GSS IT security baseline, our management system and data protection rules (GDPR).
- Coordinate GDPR topics with local and global data protection officers as well as negotiate agreements with unions and local works councils for your BICC HR domain
- Designing, building, testing, maintaining and documenting data warehouse data marts/models, ETL pipelines AND/OR designing, building, testing, maintaining and documenting data models and reports in Power BI, all with a focus on best practice, efficiency, security and scalability
We are looking for the GSS Finance Global Process Owner Record to Report
To succeed in this role, you should be a an experienced finance professional and a team player with excellent communication skills and cultural awareness. You will play a key role ensuring compliance of internal finance processes. You must be customer oriented, solution oriented, attentive to detail, and work well under pressure.
The Global Process Owner Record to Report (GPO RTR) will own the design of the global finance process flows specific to the relevant GSS service portfolio, consistent with Group governance, and as an expert drive the global execution of governance, standardization and process excellence.
The GPO RTR will report to Director GSS Finance Services. Global travel will be required in this role.
In work you will:
- Drive and ensure that end- to- end finance processes are compliant with organizational governance in the areas of journal entry, monthly management accounting, intercompany control, and balance sheet reconciliation
- Strive to achieve high quality, efficiency and standardization of processes through the GSS Finance organisation
- Make informed decisions on working practices and prepare documentations of specific areas which cover global, regional and local processes
- Establish and monitor relevant KPI’s to drive organizational performance and take corrective actions as necessary
- Provide input to SLA within relevant area of responsibility
- Identify best practices and support global implementations of a Group wide change projects
- Drive and support change management across Organization
- Set regular meetings with other GPO’s, Subject Matter Experts and relevant stakeholders to ensure effective global cross-function communication
- Act as a trusted voice towards Group, Business Area, and global professional networks
Global Shared Services IT is the DNV GL IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and end-users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV GL and has a key role in system evaluation, development, and integration.
GSS IT has established a VerIT Hybrid Platform (consisting of VerIT on premise, VerIT on Azure and VerIT on Oracle) which serves as the Platform for hosting our current services and the new Digitalisation Services.
Within this context both IT operational tasks and project work are part of the assignment, organized through a International Virtual Team setup with team members spread across the globe and from various cultures.
We are seeking System Engineers Windows (2 positions)
for our Windows Services Backend team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Windows Backend team is responsible for the Operational Services globally on the Windows Platform in these environments and for the Office365 backend part.
The objective is to cover the traditionally developed Windows services in VerIT (including roadmap changes) and stronger embrace the Cloud Services in MS Azure and Office365 moving forward in our Cloud journey.
Main tasks will be, but not limited to:
- System Administration
- Handling Operational Incidents, Tasks and Changes
- Implementing Business Requirements
- Project Execution
- Windows Server OS Administration and troubleshooting (on premise and in MS Azure)
- Active directory governance and troubleshooting
- Office 365 System Administration
- Azure IAAS and PAAS and system administration
- Hyper-V Management
- PKI/Certificate Management
We are looking for an experienced Compensation/Reward professional for the role of Group Leader – Compensation and Benefits. In this role you will be responsible for the European compensation processes in DNV GL. You will lead a team of compensation specialists who support the global DNV GL compensation processes and provide analytical services to the DNV GL Organization, including senior management. To succeed in this role, you will provide leadership, direction and prioritization to your team. You need good people management skills, a customer centric mindset and the willingness to go the extra mile to contribute to the success of DNV GL.
In your role you will:
- Combine operational (hand-on) work with people management. Lead the team of 4 Specialists including staff development, setting goals, performance reviews, and supervisory responsibilities.
- In the first year approximately 30% of time shall be dedicated to leading others and 70% dedicated to work as the Senior Specialist within the team.
Start with coordinating a project to consolidate Compensation processes (incl. some of the benefits processes) and relevant knowledge from various European countries in a global framework into the central, newly established, Global Centre Compensation Team.
Be responsible for monitoring the quality, compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes, incl. documentation for European countries.
Model salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs.
Understand legal compensation rules of various countries across Europe when providing the service.
Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters.
Maintain and monitor benchmarks in relation to DNV GL business needs, external market statistics and internal salary analyses.
Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements).
Develop market insights and stay updated on market trends and situations relevant to compensation services and continuously develop the service.
Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs.
Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with HR Advisors in various European countries, senior managers in the business areas and other stakeholders in Finance, Payroll, Group, and externally.
Work towards standardization, digitalization and further improvements of the compensation processes.
We are looking for Global Process Owner Accounts Payable for our GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
To succeed in this role, you should be passionate learner, a team player with excellent communication skills and cultural awareness. You will play a key role ensuring compliance of internal finance processes. So, you have to be customer oriented, attentive to detail, and work well under pressure.
Global Process Owner Accounts Payable will own the design of the global finance process flows specific to the relevant GSS service portfolio and consistent with the Group governance.
When employed, you will be a member of GSS GC Finance Management Team and as an expert drive the global execution of governance, standardization and process excellence.
Some travel will be required in this role.
In work you will:
- Drive and ensure end- to- end finance processes are compliant with organizational governance;
- Strive to achieve the high quality, efficiency and standardization of processes;
- Make informed decisions on working practices, documentations for specific areas which cover global, regional and local processes;
- Establish relevant KPI’s to drive organizational performance;
- Regularly monitor KPI’s and take corrective actions if necessary;
- Provide input to SLA within relevant area of responsibility;
- Identify best practices and support global implementation;
- Drive and support change management across Organization;
- Set regular meetings with other GPO’s, Subject Matter Experts and relevant stakeholders to ensure effective global cross-function communication;
- Act as a leader towards business and global professional network.