Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Group Internal Audit’s purpose is to provide independent, objective, assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve DNV GL’s operations. All processes and entities in DNV GL are within scope. Group Internal Audit consists of 7 members and reports functionally to the Board Audit Committee (BAC) and administratively to the Group CFO.
We are looking for an experienced internal auditor to support the Head of Group Internal Audit in delivering on the Group Internal Audit’s purpose and mission. The right candidate is analytical, has solid knowledge of audit methodology and great communication skills.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of DNV GL’s activities, through audit execution and close cooperation with senior management in the business areas.
Area of Responsibility
- Assist the Head of Group Internal Audit in delivering on the purpose and mission
- Assist in development and execution of the audit plan and ensure appropriate scheduling
- Conduct and/or lead high-quality audits and audit programs
- Support the Head of Group Internal Audit with reporting and presentations to BAC and senior management
- Act as main point of contact point for certain Business Areas
- Maintain and develop audit methodology
- Perform quality assurance of audits
- Support and drive improvement projects, including digitalization and increased use of analytics
- Maintain competencies and development needs
The DNV GL GTR (Group Technology and Research) Renewables Group carries out longer-term research within Wind and Solar Energy and is located in Bristol, Barcelona, Hövik and Copenhagen. The GTR group is the Renewables part of the Power and Renewables GTR team, with team members located in Arnhem.
Within the solar PV domain we are currently working on predictive maintenance, anomaly detection, satellite data, individual health monitoring of PV plants and floating solar.
We are looking for a machine learning expert, who will join our team as a Researcher to work in the Solar group located within and in close cooperation with GreenPowerMonitor. Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com
This is a full-time position located in Barcelona. Due to the multinational character of our team, we communicate with each other in English.
To apply for this role you will need to submit an application including an explanation (within a covering letter) of your interest in and qualifications for the job.
The Artificial Intelligence Research Centre is a new branch within Group Technology and Research (GTR) established in Shanghai in early 2019. GTR currently runs seven other research programs: four are oriented towards the main industries we serve: Maritime, Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables and Precision Medicine. Three programs address cross-industry challenges: Digital Assurance, Ocean Space and Energy Transition. The AIRC focuses on building competence and prototypes in the area of perception AI with the aim to apply machine learning and deep learning to industries served by DNV GL.
The successful candidate will contribute to research and development projects within the Artificial Intelligence Research Centre. She/He will report to the head of the AIRC and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify, explore and develop new research opportunities for creating value to DNV GL’s business activities and future strategy.
- Develop cutting-edge AI and IoT technologies both for enhancing current services and shaping the future, including deliveries of PoC, demonstrators and prototypes, in order to achieve our leading position.
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration to conduct research in multiple areas, including maritime, oil & gas, power & renewable, precision medicine and other DNV GL’s related business.
- Write technical reports, publish position and white papers, present results to internal and external stakeholders.
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.